KNIGHTS OF MED BROTHERHOOD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KNIGHTS OF MED BROTHERHOOD

KNIGHTS OF MED Brotherhood of Torpia - United Brotherhood list - The Horse of Hope, The Horse of Freedom, The Horse of Loyalty, Executioner, The Honour Guard and The Honour Regiment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.

Go down 
+4
syrioku
stelios998
ghost268
Slippery/achilles
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. Empty
PostSubject: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:57 am

Here we can chat about attacks and plans.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofmed.roflforum.net
ghost268

ghost268

Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:41 am

i need loads of resources for a new settler camp when i create a new village i will create (with help from the good brothers) in every spot a lvl 20 warehouse 2 help store everything that is needed if u want them you will have to attack it - dont put soldiers on it ill ask stelios whos in our brotherhood if any 1 takes our stuff who isnt in our clan then we can have a little fun DESTROYING them they will learn not 2 mess with our brotherhood. oh yeah if u want a new city (only if u have 1 or 2) i have one up for grabs all u need 2 do is select capture - dnt worry stelios will nt tell any1 to attack u - i told him 2 tell evry 1 cause my plan needs all the attention it can get.(if u want the town its -2,-43 if u take it i will send reinforcments 2 u) and my co-ordinates are -3, -43. evry 1 i gt approval from stelios998 since superplus is offline all i need now is the resources and our city of warehouses is gonna b made cheers cheers it will be ready an its gonna be on (-27,-35) we have approval from superplus so all towns r go. actually i will put soldiers on it but mail me when u r gonna attack it and if i answer i will remove them 4 a while until u have got the resources

Last edited by ghost268 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:47 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.civony.com
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Your plan   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:53 am

I think this sounds like a good idea, the resources will always be there if people get low, you will have to speak to superplus as he is in charge of resources mate.
Back to top Go down
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: good idea mate   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 am

i also think this is a good idea and i think superplus would agree that it is a good idea but its not my decision its superplus decision as he deals with all supplies
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: same   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:40 pm

same, i think its gr8 idea ask superplus i bet hell agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:43 pm

ty pepz it was kind of a brain wave just hoping surplus likes it
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Plan   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Im pretty sure he will, its a great idea, well done.
Back to top Go down
superplus

superplus

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:58 pm

srry again that i didn't came online today and sure it's good idea just send me all the resource u need and i will send it to u Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:37 pm

glad evry 1 likes it - im only 13 an my ideas r a hit lol! bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: ideas in kom   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:00 pm

in our brotherhood it does not matter how old you are its all about good ideas and loyalty.

and yes it was a great idea mate
Back to top Go down
wambi

wambi

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:36 pm

I'm moveing up good oh and at the same time i was joining the Brotherhood i got attack by pentaz21's army i don't think that cool cuz i don't have any troops but that part of war i'll get him one day.
Back to top Go down
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: vengence   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:37 pm

yes im sure you will get him one day mate
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: yh   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:32 am

yh you get him wen u see fit and well always be here to support u
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:26 pm

plz can evry1 understand that im only sendin 2 of each unit 2 test the defense of T-Fox1
Back to top Go down
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 am

Dear brothers and sisters!

I have a army from over 400000 fighters. They must have work. I can destroy an evil village with one attack. Send me a message when you have a crazy player in the near.

Regards, brother Blut
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:27 am

the resource/storage city is going really well average warehouse is lvl 11
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Storage City nearly done   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:22 am

Thats great mate, well done.
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:32 pm

gdgd
Back to top Go down
Martinelli

Martinelli

PostSubject: Attacks and Troops   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:38 am

Hi I'm brother Martinelli.

First of all...for now I am not attacking any of Varangian Guard. Umm I am attacking some ppl around me (i can kill them all) so I can clear the map up a bit and then maybe get some amulets hehe. Then I will build a MASSIVE army to destroy Varangian Guard and other brotherhoods with all our evil brothers and the resources of our good brothers. I already posted 2 times for resources please send me dear good brothers. Now I will post again because I have 4 towns producing -800 and less food!@@!

Anyway When I clear Map and start attacking when I have that big army I'm planning to build a new town... Full Of Warehouses And Barracks. Obviously I'll build some cabins too. Well respond If It's a good idea. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:59 am

gr8 m8
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:46 pm

gd news people the storage city will hopefully be ready for the 2nd ill ask bahar 2 send a message 2 evryone sayin if it is
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:49 pm

gr8 thnx m8
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:43 am

STORAGE TOWN IS OFFICIALY OPEN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:45 am

woohoo everybody go get ur resources!!!!!!!! if ur not sure of the co ords ask ghost!!!!!!!!!!!! (gr8 news m8)
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:27 pm

soz guyz but im goin with slippery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter the forum for peoples thoughts and plans, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.
Page 1 of 1