KNIGHTS OF MED BROTHERHOOD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KNIGHTS OF MED BROTHERHOOD

KNIGHTS OF MED Brotherhood of Torpia - United Brotherhood list - The Horse of Hope, The Horse of Freedom, The Horse of Loyalty, Executioner, The Honour Guard and The Honour Regiment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic

Go down 
+6
babenanana
ghost268
Cabo
stelios998
syrioku
Slippery/achilles
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic Empty
PostSubject: Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:56 am

Hey brothers, How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofmed.roflforum.net
syrioku

syrioku

Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:37 am

hi im gr8 thnx and u? nice forum btw lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: awsum job lol   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:41 am

yea its really great thanks to slippery he has done a really awsum job lol!
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: i like the background   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:42 am

the bacground of this website is really good, i was thinking, wats the best way 2 go up ranks getting new villages or just updating old ones?
Back to top Go down
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: getting up the ranks   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:48 am

the best way to get up the ranks is to build new villages and upgrade buildings also build lots of troops these will all help you climb up the ranks oh and btw look at my torpia profile lol u will see this picture in my profile. slippery very kindly added it to the forum because he liked it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Villages   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Hey people Very Happy , thankyou for for praising my work, im glad you like the forum, it means alot to me to hear that you like it, i agree with stelios998 about getting more rank, he nos more about game than me anyway lol! Yes the background picture origanally came from stelios998 profile, i liked it so much, i used it on the forum for background so thankyou stelios for fantastic background Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cabo

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:26 pm

Hi, I'm just happy to be on an active brotherhood... I was almost to stop playing because my former brotherhood is not active.

What we can do is talk to them too see if they want to be members or allies, but they have to kick out the inactive members so they and us could benefit from it, conquering villages, attacking inactive good players, etc.-

In a few weeks good news will arrive, and if all goes well, I can start making scrolls. I want to win.
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: traitor   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:32 pm

hi guyz, i recieved the message about the traitor of our BH and have sent all my troops to make sure he doesnt do it again, im attacking all his viallges apart from his main town cuz i cant destroy that one, hope i will defeat him anyone else sending attacks stop cuz ill hit u wen i attack, ive sent over 20000 troops inclyuding all units apart from trebuchets which im researching right now....
Back to top Go down
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: alliances and scrolls   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:34 pm

plans for scrolls will soon be in place we will make all the scrolls at the same time so we do not get attacked for 1 scroll its easier this way.
if you have plans to make alliances please mail demon1 as this is his department he deal with all the alliances mate
Back to top Go down
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: attack on traitor   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:36 pm

we are all in the same brotherhood our troops cannot attack each other so you are safe mate everyone continue atacking as planned thanks
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: oh...   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:38 pm

cool i didnt know that if your in the same BH that your troops dont attack the other guyz
Back to top Go down
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: attacking troops   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:40 pm

ya lol we cannot attack our own troops while moving around the map lol
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Scrolls and amulets   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:48 pm

I like the sound of planing the to start making scrolls, please let me no as i have an amulet.
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:48 pm

thts good lol!
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:56 pm

santa i have apresent coming to the traitor hehehe santa a big friendly Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil to kill him! mwuahahahaa (sorry if that sounds wierd lol)
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: btw   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:58 pm

btw slippery/achilles i have sent you 2 pms plz reply
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:07 pm

has everyone checked the plan i put up cause it will benefit our brotherhood loads it needs approval of atleast 15 people and superplus
Back to top Go down
http://www.civony.com
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: not weired at all lol   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:08 pm

that does not sond weired lol i like your spirit hehe also can you accept me on msn please mate
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Replyed   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:09 pm

sorry, I have been bust upgrading on torpia, i have replyed now mate.
Back to top Go down
babenanana

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:43 pm

hello all, babenanana absent now.
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Hello   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Hello babenanana, how are you you?
Back to top Go down
babenanana

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:56 pm

i`m fine.
ty.
good job bro, u made a great forum u know.
hehe.

Regards babenanana.
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Thankyou   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:18 pm

lol! ,thankyou man, im glad you like it Laughing and i am glad you are ok as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
drbbob

drbbob

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:33 pm

could take a bit to get to know everyone. but i'm here. congrats on no 1
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Thankyou   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Welcome my friend! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic   Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter the forum for general chat. Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next