KNIGHTS OF MED BROTHERHOOD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KNIGHTS OF MED BROTHERHOOD

KNIGHTS OF MED Brotherhood of Torpia - United Brotherhood list - The Horse of Hope, The Horse of Freedom, The Horse of Loyalty, Executioner, The Honour Guard and The Honour Regiment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic

Go down 
+2
wambi
Slippery/achilles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic Empty
PostSubject: Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:00 pm

Brothers must post here stating when and why they will be absent from torpia (those who will be absent for more than 48hours)
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofmed.roflforum.net
wambi

wambi

Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:55 pm

When i need time off i like it if one of the Master or Member take care of my town in my absent till i get back if they can.
Back to top Go down
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: not possibe   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:57 pm

the only way people can look after your towns is if you give your username and password out.
i strongly recomend that you do not do this mate
Back to top Go down
wambi

wambi

PostSubject: Re: Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:02 pm

Your right but who do we trust?
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Account   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:18 am

I strongly agree with stelios, you should give your password to no one, But talking of accounts, I am running far to many at the minute, I originally had 2 of my own (one good,one evil) but a month or 2 ago I had a player leave the game and give me his passwords to manage account, He also had 2 accounts so i have been running 4,lol, so I am thinking of giving 2 of them out, 1 is an evil account with 4 towns and 1 is a small good account with only 2 towns but nearly ready for 3rd, (not very strong), Both accounts are in knights of med brotherhood so any one that thinks they will be able to take over one of these accounts,please let me no, But please only reply if you are SERIOUSLY interested in having them and serious you can make them stronger, one of the towns (2nd) on the good account is right near me so getting resources from me will not be a problem at ALL times. If you are wanting to check them out on map, the evil account name is pompeyfc and the good account name goes by biblitec. Let me no.
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:47 am

if u wanna trust some 1 trust the apprentices and masters and bahar
Back to top Go down
http://www.civony.com
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Master   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:37 am

I am a master,lol, I was asking if anyone wanted to take over the accounts,i am to busy to do 4,lol
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:40 am

i cant im concentratin on my project so soz
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: No problem   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:47 am

That is no problem at all mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:31 pm

tommorow i wont be online from 9:45 to 6:30 server time cause i have volunteer work
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: soz   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:57 am

sorry, i cant take accs im running 2 as well and they both in KOM and they are pretty strong, those 2 are no where near them so i cant ship stuff sorry....
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: OK   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:44 am

Its ok mate, they are not mine lol! I had a player leave game ages ago and leave passwords for me to carry them on but its just to much for me to do, my important ones are slippery and achilles.
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: kk   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:32 am

kk, sorry again tho lol!
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Accounts   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:39 am

Please all brothers consider taking over the accounts i mentioned, Otherwise they will not be used any more which seems a shame. So you fancy running one get back to me and Il give you loggin info. Please!!lol
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: shame   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:56 am

i asked a m8 if he could , but he is already looking after 4 accs lol, shame, soz
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Accounts   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:42 am

Thanx for asking him for tho mate, much appreciated, Its just seems a shame to just ignore the accounts and leave them to be farmed,lol, I am soooo tired Sleep , heavy night last night lol! Razz There must be some one in KOM brotherhood that wants these accounts lol!
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: lol   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:03 pm

lol! lets hope so
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Accounts   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Yep i hope so, they will be lost other wise
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: Re: Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:34 pm

oh well, its not the end of the BH
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: brotherhood   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:05 am

No I no that but was thinking of all brothers and offering them an account Very Happy
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: Re: Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:28 am

i supose
Back to top Go down
superplus

superplus

PostSubject: Re: Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Hi all brothers

I am just want tell u all that i am going to Retired torpia, so please if anyone sending me urs amulets cancel it until babenana tell u where to send it.

I am going to Retired because i got some towns that got destroyed very bad, and torpia start to get boring to me.
but i really have fun playing torpia with u all.
thank u everyone.
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: Re: Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:37 am

lol i can only say what i said in resources page lol

with pride respect and LOYALTY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic   Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absent Section- Click here to post a message, this is for people to inform that they will be absent from torpia for more than 48hours,Once in you must click post reply to post a message and not new topic
Page 1 of 1