KNIGHTS OF MED BROTHERHOOD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KNIGHTS OF MED BROTHERHOOD

KNIGHTS OF MED Brotherhood of Torpia - United Brotherhood list - The Horse of Hope, The Horse of Freedom, The Horse of Loyalty, Executioner, The Honour Guard and The Honour Regiment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic

Go down 
+11
Icebaby
wambi
Martinelli
wally5100
drbbob
superplus
ghost268
stelios998
syrioku
babenanana
Slippery/achilles
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Coins   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:29 am

Can I get a load of coins please, as many as anyone can afford, this is for my evil towns ( player name= achilles and co-ords 154,93)
I no its alot but 80,000 coins would be great. Just send what you or the people can afford to send, it will still help,
Thanks alot Superplus,
Slippery.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofmed.roflforum.net
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Coins   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:32 am

All my good towns around my evil are wiped out of coins so cant send any from there Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Chunkulunks

PostSubject: Who needs resources?   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:34 am

I produce plenty of everything and would love to share with whomever need it. I am situated around -9/7, just hit me up in the game e as I think that is easier to manage, and I will send it to you.
Regards
Chunkulunks
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Resources   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:14 am

We must not send anything til superplus has given it the ok, he is head of supplies mate, but if you have plenty of stuff to trade with, let superplus no and he will mail you when he needs you to send stuff ok mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:11 am

can some 1 send 2k villagers to (-27,-35) evils plz save the co-ordinates 4 later use
Back to top Go down
http://www.civony.com
babenanana

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:07 am

lol, can someone send some weapons and coins to all my DIV town near littlebb village?
ty.
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:33 pm

superplus wrote:
can u guys tell me the Coordinates so i can send the stuff faster
thank u

144.45 : thnx
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: plz   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:36 pm

lol im like achilles, i need as many coins as possible (im bone dry) could i have a shipment of about 75000 coins to my town syrioku the main@ (144,45)
Back to top Go down
drbbob

drbbob

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:32 am

i'm in desperate need of all resources at my main town 99, -129. I need someone close to me. we've tried several times at complete loss. i need to build up a bigger army and get into this war
Back to top Go down
Martinelli

Martinelli

PostSubject: Resources/   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:58 am

Hi.

Umm I need some stuff at my main town.

Town: Malta (-144, -113)

Needs:

55000 Timbers
25000 Coins
10000 Iron Ore
10000 Gold Ore
5000 Swords
2500 Horses

+ I need 5k Iron ore and 1k Gold ore at all my other towns (check map)

I need those please send me what you can I will use them for the brotherhood and to get my rank up. Very much appreciated, if needed I will try to give you what you need in return. Smile
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:02 am

yo guyz could any GOOD people send me some resurces to syrioku the main@ (144,45)

250k iron ore
250k gold ore
75k timbers
75k iron
75k coins

thnx, i know its alot to ask but im desperate
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:08 pm

2 all gd brothers im in desperate need of iron bars, planks, swords, sheilds, iron ore, horses and handbows/crossbows so i need

50k iron bars
75k planks
75k swords
75k sheilds
80k iron ore
75k handbows
75k crossbows
75k horses

sent to (-3,-43) A.S.A.P

soz if its alot but i need a big army and all my buildins lvl 20
Back to top Go down
http://www.civony.com
Icebaby

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:14 pm

I really need the weapons and resources to keep up attacks with my neighbors, some local good players have been helping me out but it is not enough. I realize stelios is a top priority now that he is getting attacked by the varnagian guard but if anyone is availible to give me the resources i requested for on the previous page it would be much appreciated.

Thanks again,
Icebaby
Back to top Go down
Martinelli

Martinelli

PostSubject: PLEASE DESPERATE   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:09 am

Listen I'm In desperate need of stuff I wrote on previous 2 pages and no1 sent me. I need stuff at all my towns!

Towns:

Attard (-144,-114) [2nd town]
Birkirkara (-145,-113) [5th town]
Dingli (3,55) [3rd town]
Malta (-144,-113) [Main]
Valletta (-133,-121) [4th town]

At ALL towns I need 20k Iron ore 20k Gold ore and 25k Food , except at :Malta [main]

At Malta (-144, -113) I need:

65k Iron Ore
65k Gold Ore
55k Timbers
50k Coins
45k Iron Ore
25k Swords
25k Horses
10k Crossbows

I know I need a lot but trust me, I need them to build a MASSIVE army to benefit the brotherhood and I need them for a town which I will fill with Warehouses and Barracks so I can send troops to ANYONE in our brotherhood.I even know that we need to help stelios998 now but after helping him please, send me the stuff. Send me what you can and not what you can't. Thank You.

Very much appreciated, i will try to give troops in return.

Thanks again,
Martinelli
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:00 am

yo guyz could any GOOD people send me some resurces to syrioku the main@ (144,45)

250k iron ore
250k gold ore
75k timbers
75k iron
75k coins

thnx, i know its alot to ask but im desperate

im in urgent need seriously
Back to top Go down
superplus

superplus

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi all brothers

I am just want tell u all that i am going to Retired torpia, so please if anyone sending me urs amulets cancel it until babenana tell u where to send it.

I am going to Retired because i got some towns that got destroyed very bad, and torpia start to get boring to me.
but i really have fun playing torpia with u all.
thank u everyone.
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:37 am

we respect your disscions no matter what they are!!!...

with pride respect and LOYALTY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Superplus   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:45 am

I am going to have a chat with bahar as we have no resources player in charge at mo, so im gona sort something out, thanks guys for being so active.
Back to top Go down
wakes

PostSubject: help me please :( ...messege 2   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:25 am

Hello i have arleady messaged the KOM and received nothing, my village is re building its self. but i am still in dier need of resources, (coins,weapon,gold,iron). i am fairly self sufficient in wood and stone.

I hope this doesnt fall upon deaf ears AGAIN. i am really struggling to keep up with my attackers.

THANKS

LoRd WaKeZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3