KNIGHTS OF MED BROTHERHOOD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KNIGHTS OF MED BROTHERHOOD

KNIGHTS OF MED Brotherhood of Torpia - United Brotherhood list - The Horse of Hope, The Horse of Freedom, The Horse of Loyalty, Executioner, The Honour Guard and The Honour Regiment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.

Go down 
+5
babenanana
stelios998
syrioku
Cabo
Slippery/achilles
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. Empty
PostSubject: Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:42 am

Hey guys, here we can chat about amultes and scrolls.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofmed.roflforum.net
Cabo

Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:21 pm

I have lots of Amulets. The way I did it was founding new villages on sites where no one is.
In one of my villages I have 7. yes, 7 Amulets, because there is no one there to take the other amulets.

All Good players, found new village in places where no one are, then found secondary villages near it, but not too close, so you can grab all the amulets in that zone, and soon we will making scrolls.

About the scrolls, we need to share the amulets with each other so we can develop the scrolls faster. And Evil players have to build huge armies to defend this scrolls.

In a closed forum, only for members, we could tell what amulets we have and then we can share it with others to make the scrolls. I have the idea but can't coordinate it, my time is short (and you'll know why in a few weeks) Very Happy

So, if one of the leaders can coordinate all, we can start making the scrolls right away.

Good players, build weapons 24/7, our Evil Brothers will need them to make the troops we'll need for defence.
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: gr8 thnx   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:35 pm

no wonder i dont get any amulets, thanks so much ill start doing that and make sure i get most amulets from the squares im in
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: scrolls and amulets   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:39 pm

i will coordinate the scrolls and amulets whn the time is right but for now we need to locate all the amulets to make all the scrolls lol
in a few days i will mailall brothers to lt them know our plans about scrolls
Back to top Go down
Cabo

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Perfect, then I'll keep founding villages to get more amulets.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: well done mate   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:47 pm

yes thats great mate thanks and well done for finding all them amulets
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Amulets   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Wow! 7 amulets is amazing, i have 13 towns and 8 on evil account and i have 1 amulet,lol,all my towns are in same place, i didnt no that you had more chance of getting them when you are in anew area (no towns)
Back to top Go down
babenanana

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:26 pm

lol, u r better than me.
cause i dont have any amulets now.
and i dont know what amulets look like.
but it`s ok, lets create the scroll then lets defend it to become the victory.
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Amulet   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:30 pm

there is a amulet on the front page of forum next to torpia topics,thats an amulet, lol!
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:37 pm

when we know we have all the amulets then create all the scrolls by communicating with each other so nobody knows what hit em
Back to top Go down
http://www.civony.com
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Amulets and Scrolls   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 pm

We will but we must wait for the right time, bahar and stelios will inform us when this will be. I am very much looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
superplus

superplus

PostSubject: only oone   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:46 pm

i only got 1 lol!
Back to top Go down
chulo

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:32 am

Yes, Cabo is tottaly wright. Building towns far away gives many amulets.
My wizards already have found 14 ready to help our brotherhood in the final stage of building the scrools.

So brothers invest some time in sending a towns a fews days distance and the chance of finding amulets is much much bigger.

!
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Towns   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:31 am

I am thinking of doing this will my next towns, i would of done it at the start but i didnt relise it would help,i just thought that you had to be lucky to get amulets and that the wizzard searches the whole map for them,lol, but there is space near me that has no towns at all so i will put them there and that way i will still be able to send stuff to them easily Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: dear brothers   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:01 am

dear brothers i have sent you all an in game message stating what is happening reference amulets and scrolls.
i will not say in the forum what is happening just in case we have a breach in the forum by other brotherhoods.
i hope you all respect this however if you do hve any questions please send me an in game mail and i would be happy to answer any questions you have.
my aim is to win torpia but i dont want to win it for me i want to win it for you guys n gals who are now my friends you deserve this so much and i will make sure you all get what you deserve and thats winning torpia.
Back to top Go down
wambi

wambi

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Wow i be glady when i get some of them!
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: i will...   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:09 pm

i will soon be able to form my 8th village, i will put it in an open space where i can get lots of amulets to beam
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.   Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE to enter the forum for Amulets and Scrolls discussion, Once in you must press post reply to comment on the topic and not new topic.
Page 1 of 1