KNIGHTS OF MED BROTHERHOOD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KNIGHTS OF MED BROTHERHOOD

KNIGHTS OF MED Brotherhood of Torpia - United Brotherhood list - The Horse of Hope, The Horse of Freedom, The Horse of Loyalty, Executioner, The Honour Guard and The Honour Regiment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic

Go down 
+11
Icebaby
wambi
Martinelli
wally5100
drbbob
superplus
ghost268
stelios998
syrioku
babenanana
Slippery/achilles
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Coins   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:39 pm

Can anyone help me, I need to be able to keep my moral up on my evil account for my troops, my evil towns are right next to my 13 good towns and i dont have enough coins to keep moral up,slowly going down, i am producing the maximum amount of coins each day but it is not enough as the amount per percent keeps going up, it currently is 13,500 coins per percent, does this ever stop or does it keep going up. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofmed.roflforum.net
stelios998

stelios998

Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: TROOPS MORAL   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:06 pm

WHEN YOU HAVE A BIG ARMY TROOPS MORAL MEANS NOTHING THEY WILL FIGHT JUST AS GOOD MATE
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Moral   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Ok mate cheers, i wont worry as much then lol!
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofmed.roflforum.net
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: ok mate   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:17 pm

yea theres no need to worry lol
Back to top Go down
wambi

wambi

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:42 pm

You all know were i'm at so if i can help with any thing you all let me know!
Back to top Go down
Icebaby

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Can i have 50,000 iron and 50,000 gold sent to my main city constantinople @ (-15,-156). Any spare gold coins would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks,
Icebaby
Back to top Go down
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: supplies request   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:55 pm

icebay your request for supplies has been passed on to our brothers hopefully you will have the supplies soon
Back to top Go down
wambi

wambi

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:58 pm

You all know were i'm at so if it any thing i can do let me know!
Back to top Go down
Icebaby

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Thanks guys and i would really like to say that in the last few days you have did an amazing job at recruiting players and bettering our alliance, I will be active and ready to do anything to help the knights of med.

Ice
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:16 am

need loads of everything at -27, -35 goes 2 upgrading warehouses 4 knights of med resource storage can i have it asap drunken bom
Back to top Go down
http://www.civony.com
Martinelli

Martinelli

PostSubject: Needs/Resources   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:03 am

Hi.

Umm I need some stuff at my main town.

Town: Malta (-144, -113)

Needs:

55000 Timbers
25000 Coins
10000 Iron Ore
10000 Gold Ore
5000 Swords
2500 Horses

I need those please send me what you can I will use them for the brotherhood and to get my rank up. Very much appreciated, if needed I will try to give you what you need in return. Smile
Back to top Go down
geko98

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:57 am

i need
143k of iron ore
120k of gold ore
500 of every weapon
10k of timbers
75 horses
and 50k of coins

send them to MYTOWN@ ( coords 145 X -35)
i know i ask much but well i need to upgrade much
thanks
geko98
Back to top Go down
babenanana

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:03 am

geko98 wrote:
i need
143k of iron ore
120k of gold ore
500 of every weapon
10k of timbers
75 horses
and 50k of coins

send them to MYTOWN@ ( coords 145 X -35)
i know i ask much but well i need to upgrade much
thanks
geko98

can any good player pls support this brother... he tell me that he really need supplier to support him.
thanks.
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:55 am

this is urgent i need

15k wood
15k stone
15k iron ore + bars
15k gold ore + bars
20k handbows + crossbows
20k planks
20k horses
20k coins
20k lances, sheilds and swords

PLZ this is URGENT request if u wanna know what its 4 check the plans this is urgent and its for storage 4 evil players

co-ordinates are (-27,-35)

also i need 5k horses at (-3,-43)

Last edited by ghost268 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cabo

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:08 pm

ghost268, just in case I have sent almost 60k coins on your way. It takes 6:30 hours to arrive.

Give me a second And I sent all the goods, but I'm a little far from you. And more far from babenanana... If you like I can send it too, babenanana
Back to top Go down
babenanana

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:18 pm

Cabo wrote:
ghost268, just in case I have sent almost 60k coins on your way. It takes 6:30 hours to arrive.

Give me a second And I sent all the goods, but I'm a little far from you. And more far from babenanana... If you like I can send it too, babenanana

lol, its ok if you wanna send me some stuff.
but, if you r far away then dont send it, its ok.
cause i dont know your carts would save or not, i dont wanna have a risk, so just send the stuff to the other members near your town.

Regards babenanana.
Back to top Go down
Cabo

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:21 pm

geko98,

2250 coins
67500 gold ore
16000 iron ore

6 hours to arrive... My other towns are too far from you
Back to top Go down
Cabo

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:29 pm

ghost268, 5k horses moving to (-3,-43)
Let's hope all of them arrive... Wink
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:06 pm

may knights of med last forever (and the storage city)

oh yeah supplies r 4 every 1 when the citys ready - the resources may be low till the 4 huntin cabns r lvl 20 and lumber hut and stone quarry

oh yeah just 2 tell evry1 dnt attack it till its open cause its under guard ill put the release the openin date in the calendar once we figure out how 2 use it
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:26 am

i seriously need these 4 upgrades

50k iron ore
50k gold ore
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: yo guyz   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:49 am

may i have a shipment 250k of gold ore + iron ore(im running low) and plz have some timbers + iron bars( about 50k of each would be gr8 thnx)
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
superplus

superplus

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 pm

can u guys tell me the Coordinates so i can send the stuff faster
thank u
Back to top Go down
Icebaby

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:44 pm

could i have...
1,500 spears
1,000 swords
75,000 coins
1,000 horses
2,000 shields
100,000 planks
25,000 iron bars
80,000 stone

sent to my main city constantinople @ (-15, -156)

I sound really needy but it will help me flatten out everyone around me
Thanks this will really help me prepare for war.
Back to top Go down
superplus

superplus

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:02 pm

hey guys can anyone send this supplies to drbbob (99,-129) becasue i tried to send it to him earlier and all the carts got attacked

1000 hand bows
3000 horses
1000 crossbows
50000 coins
50000 timbers
10000 iron

thank you
Back to top Go down
superplus

superplus

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Icebaby i am sending u the stuff right now but it's going to take 10 hours, so i am looking for someone near from u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic   Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click HERE if you want to speak to superplus about resources you need. Once in you must press post reply to comment on this topic and not new topic
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next