KNIGHTS OF MED BROTHERHOOD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KNIGHTS OF MED BROTHERHOOD

KNIGHTS OF MED Brotherhood of Torpia - United Brotherhood list - The Horse of Hope, The Horse of Freedom, The Horse of Loyalty, Executioner, The Honour Guard and The Honour Regiment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED

Go down 
+2
ghost268
stelios998
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stelios998

stelios998

WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED Empty
PostSubject: WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED   WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:45 am

lets say welcome to our new masters and apprentice

master stelios998 appointed grandmasters adviser
master babenanana appointed head of evils welfare
master demon1 appointed head of security
master slippery appointed improvements annalist
master superplus appointed head of supplies
master infernuscore appointed masters liason officer
master Melandrach appointed apprentice liason officer

apprentice demon2 appointed as recruitment team
apprentice geko98 appointed head of goods welfare

there is one more masters slot up for grabs and 3 more apprentice slots up for grabs please post in this section of the forum if you wish to be a master or an appentice and please say the role you ould like to take also state what you would like to be appointed to

alternatavily you can send me an in game message

with pride respect and loyalty
master stelios998
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED   WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:50 am

i would like 2 b master 4 brotherhood expansion
Back to top Go down
http://www.civony.com
erik555

PostSubject: TO STELIOS   WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:15 pm

hey stelios. I really appreciate all your work, and all the work every single brother is putting into Knights of Med annd torpia. I have a great idea how we could actually protects scrolls. I dont think we should discuss this on the forum just in case there is someone spying. Im not saying I want to be a master or anything, I just decided to post here because it is most relative I think. If you want however, and if you like my idea I can help co-ordinate this if you want. When you see this message me in-game so I explain.
Back to top Go down
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: reply to mail   WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:18 pm

ok mate send me your ideas about scrolls and amulets send it to me in the in game messageing ok mate
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: i would like to request...   WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:17 pm

please may i have everybody thoughts of me to be the scouter of the clan ( i send a few troops to scout villages and give the order to attack if its a safe place) If it is a place with a big army i will report to the evil leader/attack leader and they will give further actions, i have spoken to stelios and he says to ask everyone on the forum and see who says yes and who says no, plz reply A.S.A.P. i really would like an answer so i can ask bahar and see what he says...

thank you,

syrioku ...
KOM
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
stelios998

stelios998

PostSubject: views on scout   WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:21 pm

my views on the scouting is as follows i think its an excellet idea we could have two brothers who are attached to this section one of which being lead scout and one of which being a trainee scout
Back to top Go down
Slippery/achilles
Admin
Slippery/achilles

PostSubject: Attacks   WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:21 pm

I think it sounds ok
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofmed.roflforum.net
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED   WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:45 pm

sounds gd
Back to top Go down
wambi

wambi

PostSubject: Re: WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED   WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:46 pm

It good to see members move up!
Back to top Go down
ghost268

ghost268

PostSubject: Re: WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED   WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:43 pm

master of expansion or apprentice of scoutin id say id b good at either 1
Back to top Go down
syrioku

syrioku

PostSubject: thanks   WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:03 pm

thanks for all ur views cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED   WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO DOES WHAT IN KNIGHTS OF MED
Page 1 of 1